- moviestorrents.org is a meta-search engine. This means we just search other search engines.
- moviestorrents.org is not a torrent site, torrent tracker nor a torrent search engine.
- moviestorrents.org does not host or “make available” any files or torrents in any way, shape or form.
- moviestorrents.org may link to other independent search engines that might host torrent files. We have absolutely no control over those domains.
- Our indexing process is completely automated. We don’t check or verify the information our crawlers find. Ever.
- We dont’t host torrents, and we don’t even download torrents; we may just index how search engines have indexed them.
- We will gladly remove any links at the request of the copyright owner. Please check our Takedown Policy below.
- We only save general usage data, but that information cannot be used to identify you personally.
- We do not save your personal information, unless you explicitly gives us your information (for example when you sign up for an email alert).
- How do torrents work? Have a look at this article.
- How can I use them? Have a look at this tutorial or ask a friend.
- Please include the full URLs to the infringing material; no categories or search queries.
- We follow the same takedown policy that Google uses.
- Send the message from your – verifiable – company email. No free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc).
- Please be polite.
- Most takedowns that follow this takedown policy, are processed in 2-3 business days or faster.
By email: moviestorrents - at - outlook - dot - com